Saturday, November 24, 2007

Check Out Our New Website!!!



Hire Disability Solutions (http://www.hireds.com/), the company I've been working for since October, launched its new re-designed, user-friendly website today! The new site has expanded content under its brand new lifestyle section called, "Working Matters." You can find information on health, fitness, fashion, travel, relationships, and more...

Be sure to bookmark this site as one of your favorites, and check back often to see updated news and information. I will be updating the www.hireds.com website EVERY DAY, just as I have been updating my "Ms. Wheelchair Massachusetts 2007 Blog" every day since I was crowned last April.

You can post your views and opinions on the new HDS Message Board, "Ask the Expert" questions, and search for employment. I will be managing the website, so you can leave comments for me there as well! I would really appreciate your feedback...

And don't forget to read the latest issue of "Solutions," the free monthly e-magazine that I write for and edit. The current edition and back issues are available through the new website:
Hire Disability Solutions.

I look forward to hearing from you...



The mission of Hire Disability Solutions is to give all that want a chance to succeed, the opportunity to succeed. Hire Disability Solutions was founded in response to the increasing demand for services for individuals with disabilities that promote inclusion into the mainstream employment world. Since its inception in 2004, Hire Disability Solutions has established itself as a national leader in protecting and enhancing employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Through its educational campaigns surrounding employment law, education opportunities and assistive technology, the company facilitates the success of individuals with disabilities and employers alike.