Sunday, December 2, 2007

Please Read My New Blog From Now On...

Just Click This Link To Be Directed To My New Site:

Ms. Wheelchair America 2008


Since I have been crowned Ms. Wheelchair America 2008, I will not be adding any more new postings on this site for Ms. Wheelchair Massachusetts 2007. However, you can still read about my activities and get valuable information and resources for people with disabilities on my new site: mswheelchairamerica08.blogspot.com. Please check that site from now on for updated blog entries.

Please continue to use this site for background information on my advocacy work, outreach, and activities as Ms. Wheelchair Massachusetts 2007. Also, continue to use the links I have posted here for more information on disability issues.

I'd like to thank all my readers for their input, encouragement, and support along the way! And, as always, feel free to email me with any of your questions, comments or suggestions. My new email address is: mswheelchairamerica08@yahoo.com. (My old email address still works, too.)

xoxo
Kristen McCosh

Ms. Wheelchair America 2008